How to apply
PhD students are selected by one of the partner universities (supporting university) according to its own regulations, and then accepted by a second university within the network (host university), where they are expected to spend at least one academic year. If successful, students get two PhD degrees, one from the supporting university, another one from the host university.
Links to apply
- Australian Catholic University – Virtual Open Day sessions on Philosophy on Wed 22 March 2023 9am ADST, and repeated Wed 22 March 2023 8pm ADST , Virtual Open Day sessions on Theology and Religious Studies on Wed 22 March 2023 8-9.30pm ADST and repeated Thurs 23 March 2023 9-10.30am ADST.
- Institut Catholique de Paris
- LUMSA – Applications are open until 2 September 2022 (4 positions available)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Université Catholique de Lyon – Applications are open until 15 September 2022 (1 position available)
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa