How to apply
PhD students are selected by one of the partner universities (supporting university) according to its own regulations, and then accepted by a second university within the network (host university), where they are expected to spend at least one academic year. If successful, students get two PhD degrees, one from the supporting university, another one from the host university.
Links to apply
- Australian Catholic University – Applications are open until 29 October 2021 (1 position available).
- Institut Catholique de Paris
- LUMSA – Applications are open until 24 September 2021 (4 positions available).
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile – Applications are open until 30 October 2020.
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa